The consultation for surgery or medical treatment is a necessary time to ask us all your questions and share your concerns to understand all the aspects surrounding a medical procedure in Cartagena, Colombia, and ensure your quality. Humane people who are willing to achieve your satisfaction or more.
The purpose of the consultation is to have discussions to receive, in your language, a detailed diagnosis from the doctor concerning a desired medical procedure and know the services that are included to allow you to evaluate the offer.
At Medical Tourism in Colombia, we have identified 3 simple steps to obtain your detailed diagnosis:
1. Choose your communication medium
If you would like to discuss this with us, we invite you to choose the communication medium you prefer according to the urgency or priority of your particular situation.
- By mobile phone (WhatsApp): By dialing the number (514) 963-0905 (Claudia Lasanté-Lajeunesse)
- By form to fill in: Visit this page
- By email : [email protected] (Claude Lasanté)
- By virtual reservation: Visit this page (Claudia Lasanté-Lajeunesse)
A written or verbal discussion with the organizer/guide is then initiated.
2. Chat with the organizer / guide
Whether the discussion is by phone, email or virtually with the organizer/chaperone, our goal is to understand your interests and concerns to answer your questions.
During this consultation, be prepared to discuss:
- Why you want this surgery, your expectations and the desired result;
- Your concerns, doubts and objections;
- The costs related to the medical procedure and the costs of the trip to Cartagena;
- Your medical situation and past treatments;
- Have a list of questions.
Sometimes medical questions cannot be answered, but we send them to the doctor in Cartagena along with your pictures (often necessary) and your information so that he can have a clear idea of your condition and thus write up his diagnosis also indicating the tests or examinations required.
If a video chat with the doctor is required, we ask for a specific date and time. This is only done if you are present at our home and thus ensure that you are responsible to the doctor.
Some questions to ask the doctor
To help you understand your entire procedure, here is a list of questions to ask the doctor if you haven’t found your answers on our site:
- Are you qualified and certified by the government of Colombia?
- How can I make sure you are qualified and certified?
- Where were you trained in your field of health?
- How many years of training and experience do you have?
- Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, in which hospitals?
- Is your firm accredited or certified by an agency recognized in your country? If yes which one ?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What should I do to get the best results?
- How long can I expect as a payback period?
- What kind of help do I need during my recovery?
- What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
- How will you treat the complications if they arise?
- What are my options if I am not satisfied with the result?
- Do you have before and after photos to give me a good idea?
- What if I have problems when I return to my country?
3. Receive the doctor’s diagnosis
Once the diagnosis is received in Spanish, we translate it into French adding our services which are included in the medical rates and we do the conversion in PDF format before sending it to you.
Never, ever, will we contact you for a follow-up, because in truth this is harassment in disguise.
This diagnosis is valid for 6 months.